Here are some trivia about laser toner cartridge technology & how Tonergreen helps the environment by providing remanufactured toner cartridges to consumers:
- Toner is a powder made from a mixture of carbon, polymer, and a color agent. This powder mixture is contained in a toner cartridge, usually made of plastic, which is inserted into a laser or LED printer for printing.
- Toner formulations vary from manufacturer to manufacturer and even from machine to machine. However to achieve efficiency, technology found ways to create universal laser toner cartridges that are compatible to various machines.
- Toner particle is melted by the heat of the fuser and is binded to the paper with a photoconductor (drum cartridge).
- Some cartridge designs incorporate the drum cartridge into the toner cartridges, combining both parts into a single unit. Other toner cartridges have a separate drum unit such as Brother toner cartridges.
- Toner cartridge page yield is the number of pages that it will be expected to print. This number is based on 5% coverage, which means that for the average page, 5% of the output will be covered in toner after printing.
Tonergreen is an e-commerce printer supplies provider and advocates the use of remanufacatured laser toner cartridges.
It specializes on US-made, eco-friendly remanufactured toners specifically, remanufactured HP color toners & remanufactured Xerox Phaser toners. It aims to to continuously provide environmentally responsible products starting with eco-friendly printer supplies.
Tonergreen prides itself of being a supplier of quality printer products to homes, schools, organization and various businesses. Moreso, in doing it share in protecting the planet and encourages its clients to the same in their own simple ways.