On our previous article, we gave you tips on how you can print those summer digital photos stored in your digital cameras without costing too much of the budget. One of those tips included choosing the right printer, in this article; we're going to name the most eco-friendly photo printers in the market. That's why if you're looking for a photo-printer that doesn't only produce top-quality prints but also are built with eco-friendly features then grab those notes and pen, and start listing down these green photo-printers that may suite your printing needs.
- Kodak-ESP 7250 - the Kodak ESP 7250 is an all-in-one printer, energy-star qualified, that is designed with an aim to reduce paper waste by providing you with a duplex-printing setting and border-less printing option. This Kodak AIO printer reduce energy usage, one doesn't need to boot up any computer to print pictures, this printer can connect, print and share directly from memory cards, flash drives, digital cameras and other Wi-Fi enabled devices such as smartphones and tablets.
|Canon Pixma MX870|
- Canon Pixma MX870 - is a multifunction printer that can print, scan and copy. Like the Kodak ESP 7250, the Canon Pixma MX870 has wireless features that allow its users to print from phones, tablets and other gadgets. The Canon Pixma MX870's driver has photo-editing options for vivid photos, border-less printing, monochrome effects and manual color adjustments.
|Canon Pixma MP530|
- Canon Pixma MP530 - is another all-in-one printer in our list that can print photos and text documents, copy, scan and fax documents. Another Energy-Star qualified printer, the Canon Pixma MP530 received the PC Magazine's Reader Choice Award. This Canon printer is certified to print photo lab quality photos with print color resolution 9600x1200 dots per inch.
|Canon Pixma IP4940|
- Canon Pixma IP4940 - is a high-performance printer with 9600x1200 dpi resolution that can produce premium quality photo prints at speed. The Canon Pixma IP4940 allows one to save energy by using the Auto Power Off and set the printer to switch off when not being used for a set amount of time. You can also find out your CO2 and paper savings made by double-sided printing with its Eco Information feature to see how you are helping the environment.
|HP PhotoSmart D110a|
- HP PhotoSmart D110a - can print exceptionally high-quality photos. The HP PhotoSmart D110a stands out for its ePrint features, allowing users to print by sending a file to the printer's own e-mail address. Its graphic quality is superb with its outputs having vivid colors, even fills and crisp edges for lines and text.
There are so many things we can do to help the Earth from further damage and preserve it for future generations, and you can start this by simply changing your printing habits using eco-friendly printers, remanufactured toner cartridges or remanufactured inkjet cartridges and recycled papers.
Legal Disclaimer: All trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to or sponsored by TonerGreen.com.