|Photo courtesy of MWDD.com|
- OpenIn Compatibility Improves Efficiency
- Variety of Supported Document Types Enhances Usability
- Wide Range of Compatibility Provides a Satisfying End-User Experience
- Intuitive Printer Communication
- Opportunity to Choose Print Settings Optimizes Workflow
- Preview Modes Support Enhances Ease of Use
It is compatible on selected Canon printers including Canon imageCLASS desktop laser printers and multifunction printers, Canon MF4000 printer models, and imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5200, 6200, and 8200 enterprise multifunction office systems.
“With today’s mobile workforce, being able to print on-the-go is becoming an increasingly valuable asset,” said Sam Yoshida, Vice President and General Manager, Marketing, Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A. “The new Canon Mobile Printing App provides ease of use and places traditional print functionality at the fingertips of today’s mobile worker.”
The Canon Mobile Printing App is available for free to download at iTunes App Store. Install, run and start printing your digital files easily with it. And to avoid printing interruptions, make sure your Canon printer supplies are enough.