Brother MFC-7820N is a ideal printing equipment for small-to-medium size businesses or even if you work out of your home office. And if you happen to own a Brother MFC-7820N Laser Printer, then definitely you have encountered every now and then a problem that pops out an error message saying "'Toner Life End" even if you have just installed new toner cartridges on it. That's why for today's article, we're going to teach you and provide the steps you need to do in order to reset your Brother MFC-7820N Laser Printer once you have installed a new Brother TN-350 toner cartridge into it.
How to Reset Brother TN-350 on Brother MFC-7820N Laser Printer
- Step 1 - Open front cover of your Brother MFC-7820N Laser Printer.
- Step 2 - While front cover is open and machine is on, push "options" button.
- Step 3 - Push start.
- Step 4 - Then quickly type in '1' then '0' (typing in "10"). Take not that if you are not quick enough in this step, the command will not work and you will need to start from the beginning again.
- Step 5 - Once done successfully, the machine will say "accepted". If not, then you have to re-do the whole procedure again.
- Step 6 - Let the printer take time, refresh you desktop and then check again the toner level. After that, you can now resume back on printing your documents.
Looking for Brother TN350 toner cartridges for your Brother MFC-7820N laser printer? TonerGreen offers Eco-Friendly Brother TN350 Toner Cartridges for your Brother MFC-7820N. Our Brother TN350 Toner Cartridge is Eco-Friendly! Remanufactured with up to 75% recycled components, our Brother TN350 Toner Cartridge is thoroughly engineered to meet or exceed OEM specifications. All our ink and toner cartridges are backed by 100% Risk-Free Guarantee.
TonerGreen is driven by our steadfast commitment to consumer satisfaction. We deploy substantial resources in ensuring the sustainability and durability of our Toner Cartridges. Each Toner Cartridge comes with 2 Year warranty. Moreover, we assure you that using our Toner Cartridge will NOT void your printer warranty.