Friday, June 7, 2013

Canon Europe Recycling Program

Last February 2013, Canon Europe announced to the public the launch of their inkjet cartridges recycling program through the online Dutch news site, Foka-Nieuws. "This decision follows the successful completion of a probationary period of one year with the program in the United Kingdom and Germany," stated in the article. "Starting today, consumers in 15 European countries their Canon inkjet cartridges for recycling."

Canon Europe first recycling program revolved around toner cartridges back in 1990, starting with 16 European countries and had resulted in the worldwide collection and recycling of approximately more than 287,000 toner cartridges. This resulted in saving 185,000 tons of new raw materials and 430,000 tons of CO2.

Regarding the Canon Europe inkjet cartridges recycling program, Foka-Nieuws stated in its article the following things:

"The Canon inkjet recycling program enables users genuine Canon ink cartridges free of charge for recycling and thus to ensure that no cartridge in the garbage disappears. More than 97% of a cartridge is reused and recycled into other products. The remaining 3% is used to produce energy from waste."

"Users who wish to participate in the program, visit a special section on the Canon website and there select the country where they live. After completing a short and clear form, Canon user stamped return envelope to send the print cartridges for recycling can be returned."

That's why if you happen to own a Canon printer and have a pile of used Canon inkjet cartridges in your attic, and you don't know what to do with them? Then better check out how you can send these empty ink cartridges to Canon and help them in saving the environment by recycling these printer consumables.

On February 6, 2013, Canon Europe announced to the public the launch of their inkjet cartridges recycling program through the online Dutch news site, Foka-Nieuws. "This decision follows the successful completion of a probationary period of one year with the program in the United Kingdom and Germany," stated in the article. "Starting today, consumers in 15 European countries their Canon inkjet cartridges for recycling."

Canon Europe first recycling program revolved around toner cartridges back in 1990, starting with 16 European countries and had resulted in the worldwide collection and recycling of approximately more than 287,000 toner cartridges. This resulted in saving 185,000 tons of new raw materials and 430,000 tons of CO2.

Regarding the Canon Europe inkjet cartridges recycling program, Foka-Nieuws stated in its article the following things:

"The Canon inkjet recycling program enables users genuine Canon ink cartridges free of charge for recycling and thus to ensure that no cartridge in the garbage disappears. More than 97% of a cartridge is reused and recycled into other products. The remaining 3% is used to produce energy from waste."

"Users who wish to participate in the program, visit a special section on the Canon website and there select the country where they live. After completing a short and clear form, Canon user stamped return envelope to send the print cartridges for recycling can be returned."

That's why if you happen to own a Canon printer and have a pile of used Canon inkjet cartridges in your attic, and you don't know what to do with them? Then better check out how you can send these empty ink cartridges to Canon and help them in saving the environment by recycling these printer consumables.

TonerGreen an environmentally-concious online store that has been providing environmentally responsible printing solutions such as eco-friendly Canon toner cartridges and eco-friendly Canon ink cartridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
العاب