- Select the Right Photos You Want to Print - Pick the photos you think you only needed out of the group. Scrutinize the photos and select just a handful of the best ones. This is a great way to save money, photo-paper and ink.
- Use Photo-Editing Programs - To make your pictures look better, try using programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Light Room or Adobe Photoshop Elements and edit them firsthand before hitting the print button. You can also use popular free-source programs such as GIMP and Google Picassa. Transform dull images into top-quality photographs just by tweaking some settings using these programs.
- Print Your Photos at Home - Printing your photos at home saves you time and money. Printing those summer photos at the comforts of your own home gives you infinite time to choose the right pictures you want to print and those you want to disregard.
- Choosing the Right Printer - It's given that inkjet printers are more suitable when it comes to photo-printing but there are really printers in the market designed for photo-printing. Example of these photo-printer series are the HP PhotoSmart Printers, Kodak EasyShare Printers and Canon Pixma.
- Use Remanufactured Inkjet Cartridges - Remanufactured inkjet cartridges costs less than OEM inkjet cartridges, they let you save up to 40% off your printing expenses. What's more is that these inkjet cartridges also deliver the same output and page capacity similar to your OEM cartridges. Using remanufactured inkjet cartridges allows you to save more on your ink costs and can let you print more photos.
TonerGreen offers a wide selection of U.S.-made, eco-friendly ink cartridges for HP, Canon, Dell and Epson ink printers. All our remanufactured ink cartridges are backed by 100% satisfaction and performance guarantee that is comparable with what OEM manufacturers offer so one can enjoy affordable photo-printing using TonerGreen's remanufactured inkjet cartridges.