Okidata had demonstrated new products at the ChannelPro SMB Forum in their booth number 5 including new single function banner printing capabilities, OKI’s Secure Print, and the PaperCut job accounting and print management software.
"OKI Data is proud to be taking a leading role in sponsoring the ChannelPro SMB Forum and the exciting Tech Trends Forum this year," said Jackie Paralis, Senior Marketing Manager, MPS at OKI Data Americas. "As OKI continues to expand its broad portfolio of products, solutions and services, with a special focus on meeting the unique needs of the SMB market, we look forward to growing the OKI-ChannelPro partnership”.
Here are the following products and applications that Okidata Americas will introduced in the ChannelPro SMB Forum:
- C711dn digital color printer – single function, high definition color printing delivering sharp detail and rich, dramatic color output at color print speeds up to 34ppm and mono print speeds up to 36ppm on a wide-range of media from card stock to banners up to 52 inches in length.
- School Communications Pack – a DVD filled with more than 100 pre-designed teaching tools and templates for educators to be used with the banner printing capabilities of OKI’s HD digital color printers.
- Remark Test Grading Solution – a streamlined and efficient test grading solution that can scan, process, score bubble chart tests and run reports with ease. The solution is compatible with all OKI color and monochrome MFPs using plain paper, and easily exports grades in many file types for import to many popular student information systems.
- PaperCut MF – PaperCut MF is a print job accounting and management software solution that can work with both single function and multifunction printers with OKI’s smart Extendable Platform. The software helps organizations save money on excess and unauthorized printing by creating a secure and confidential printing environment. In addition, the software helps organizations account for -- and recoup the costs of – printing and copying. Its three editions are suitable for work sites of all sizes, regardless of network environment or platform. The solution also integrates easily with a variety of card reader systems available through OKI for easy authentication.
- OKI Secure Print – Holds encrypted document to print on the printer's Hard Disk Drive (HDD). When a 4-digit, user-defined password is entered on the printer's front panel, the document prints. Document is not retained after it is printed/accessed. Multiple Random Overwrites encrypt the HD to further prevent advanced techniques from rebuilding the deleted file area.
Legal Disclaimer: All trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by http://www.tonergreen.com/.